Admission to C&I NZ 2019 and the NZACS Convention presentations is free. Tickets for the Convenience Cocktail Party must be booked in advance. Delegates will be able to pre-register and book tickets at www.candiexpo.co.nz.
Retailers and suppliers from all banners and brands are welcome to attend any or all of the functions over these two days when the focus will be on convenience and impulse industry innovation and best practice.
Convenience & impulse operators from the broader convenience market should attend, including:
- Management teams from the major convenience chains
- Petroleum retailers
- Independent chains
- Stand-alone independents
- Mini marts, dairies, newsagents and local community stores
- Industry suppliers and wholesalers
What’s in it for Visitors?
- A single convenience-focused national event compressed into two days, showcasing best industry practice and cutting-edge innovation.
- Free industry education through two Convention sessions which would cost hundreds of dollars to attend if staged commercially.
- A unique chance to see, hear, touch, taste and smell the latest in convenience & impulse products, services and trends first hand.
- C&I NZ 2019 is the only convenience industry-based event that is open to retailers and suppliers across all banners and brands. The general public is not admitted
- A chance to network with major retailers and suppliers at the Convenience Cocktails event.
- Convenient hours, mid-week timing at a central location, close to public transport and accommodation.